Sterling State Bank COVID-19 Response Update
At Sterling State Bank, the health and wellness of our customers, employees and communities is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and employees as a designated essential industry. We continue to closely monitoring reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as Olmsted County Public Health Department.
Stay up-to-date on our current hours and open locations during this time.
Steps We Are Taking
Our teams are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we're taking are in line with the latest CDC recommendations and guidance. We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
As a precautionary step, we have readily available hand sanitizer stations in our branches for use by both employees and customers, and we are conducting enhanced cleaning in other facilities as needed.
Steps You Can Take
Stay up to date. For more information on COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Follow these everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, as outlined by the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Don't shake hands.
Beware of scams. Look out for suspicious email and text messages, medical supply scams, and fraudulent donation sites that may impersonate a company, charity, or government agency. The intent is to convince you to share sensitive information such as usernames and passwords, make purchases or donations on spoof websites, or download malware onto your device by opening a malicious attachment. If you receive a suspicious email or text message, don't respond, click on any links, or open attachments. Verify the authenticity of any website before making a purchase or donation.
Locate branches and ATMs near you, including hours of operation and operational status.
If you are a small business, you may be eligible for the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Online and Mobile Banking: If you are hesitant or unable to visit one of our branches, access and manage all of your accounts anywhere and at any time by signing into Online Banking or by downloading and accessing our Mobile app.
- Virtual Branch: We're always available for your call during business hours. For account assistance or support, feel free to call us at 1-800-396-6800 or send us a secure message through online or mobile banking.
- Location and Hours: We will closely be monitoring the situation in our communities and will provide updates if routine operations are affected. If there are any adjustments to our regular hours of operation, we will post updates to this page and all other location pages.
We will continue to monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and employees as needs arise.