Making the most of your money doesn’t require locking it away. Maximize your earnings, all while maintaining liquidity.
Boost your business's financial success with our top-tier High-Yield Business Savings Account. At Sterling State Bank we understand that every penny counts in today's competitive market. That's why we offer a Business Savings Account tailored to your company's unique needs. With competitive interest rates, seamless online access, and a range of services designed to maximize your savings, our Business Savings Account is the ideal solution for your financial goals.
Whether you are a small start-up business in Savage, MN or a thriving large business in Rochester, MN, our account ensures your funds grow steadily, helping you reach your business objectives faster.
- Tiered Interest
- Direct Check Writing
- Digital Banking
- Competitive, tiered rates — higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy access to funds with 10 withdrawals per month*
- Unlimited deposits
- business digital banking services, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- eStatements (paper statements also available)
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Federal Tax ID
- Articles of incorporation & bylaws
- Current driver's license for all signers
Monthly Service Charge
- Activity Service Charge of $2.00 per debit applies when there are more than 10 debits to your savings account in a calendar month. This service charge is waived for accounts with monthly average available balances over $250,000.
- Monthly minimum balance fee of $5.50 applies to all accounts with monthly average available balances below $50,000.
- Other fees such as dormant savings fees may apply to accounts with no transactions for more than 1 year. See our fee schedule for a complete list of charges and fees.
*10 free debits per month then $2.00 per debit when monthly average available balance is below $250,000. ** Minimum opening deposit is $1,000 for regular CD products. Minimum opening deposits may be higher for CD specials and Jumbo CD products. CD auto renews for identical term. Other fees or terms may apply, see Personal Banker for full details.